1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW: KING’S HAWAIIAN Bakery West, Inc. (“Sponsor”)is offering the opportunity to participate in the Slider Sunday Loyalty Club (the“Program”. The Program begins on or about September 1, 2023 and ends on February 11, 2024 or when all available “Rewards” (as defined below) are claimed, whichever occurs first (the“Program Period”). The Program is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (each a “Participant” and collectively “Participants”). Participation in the Program and receiving Rewards is governed by, and subject to, these Slider Sunday Loyalty Club Terms and Conditions (these ““Terms and Conditions””). The Wilson Group (“Administrator”) is assisting Sponsor to administer the Program.
2. HOW TO GET STARTED: During the Program Period, Participants who purchase “Qualifying King’s Hawaiian Products” (as listed in Section 3 below) at a retailer located in the United States may earn “YARDS” which can be redeemed for specified rewards (each, a “Reward”) subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions and only while supplies of Rewards last. To prove that a Qualifying King’s Hawaiian Product has been purchased, Participants should register for the Program by going to www.SliderSunday.com and uploading a photo of a retail receipt that clearly shows that a Qualifying King’s Hawaiian Product was purchased during the Program Period. When registering for the Program, each Participant will be assigned an account (a ”Program Account” or “Account”) that can be used in the future to upload further retail receipts. Receipt photo(s) must include the entire receipt from top to bottom, including all four (4) corners. Each photo must also contain King’s Hawaiian UPC, store name and date of purchase. Blurry, illegible, and non-receipt photos will be rejected.
3. HOW TO EARN YARDS AND OBTAIN REWARDS: Each purchase of one of the following Qualifying King’s Hawaiian Products earns 10 Yards:
A photo of each receipt evidencing the purchase of a Qualifying King’s Hawaiian Product must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. Only the purchase of a Qualifying King’s Hawaiian Product qualifies for the Program. Receipts cannot be reused once submitted for the Program. Once a receipt and purchase have been validated, the Participant will be awarded Yards that can be redeemed for a Reward if the Participant has reached the required number of Yards to be eligible to redeem that Reward. Participants can redeem Yards for Rewards by going to www.SliderSunday.com and following the on-screen instructions. Multiple Qualifying King’s Hawaiian Products can be purchased at one time, but no more than 10 Yards can be earned per week during the Program Period. For purposes of the Program, a week begins on Sunday and ends the following Saturday except for the first week that begins on Friday, September 1, 2023, and ends on Saturday, September 9, 2023 and the last week that begins on Sunday, February 3, 2024 and ends on Sunday, February 11, 2024.
4. AVAILABLE REWARDS: The following Rewards are available to be redeemed, with their Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and the YARDS needed to redeem each Reward shown below. Once Yards are used by a Participant to redeem a Reward, the used Yards will be deducted from the total Yards available for redemption from such Participant’s Program Account.
|Reward Description||ARV||Yards Needed to Redeem|
|Coupon for Free King’s Hawaiian Product||$5||20|
|King’s Hawaiian Branded T-Shirt||$25||40|
|King’s Hawaiian Branded Sweatshirt||$50||60|
|Two (2) King’s Hawaiian Branded Camping Chairs||$75||80|
|King’s Hawaiian Branded Cooler & Tent||$600||100|
|King’s Hawaiian Bakery Tour (see Section 5 below).||$2,500||200|
5. SPECIAL RULES FOR THE KING’S HAWAIIAN BAKERY TOUR REWARD: The King’s Hawaiian Bakery Tour Reward (the “Bakery Tour Reward” or “Bakery Tour”) will include transportation to a King’s Hawaiian Bakery in Los Angeles, CA or Atlanta, GA for Participant and one (1) guest who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (“Guest”). The transportation provided will consist of the following:
The Guest must return documents and information requested by Sponsor before being allowed to participate in the Bakery Tour. The Bakery Tour Participant and Guest must be able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor; no alternate travel dates are available. The Bakery Tour Participant and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary and travel must originate and terminate at the same airport/location. The Bakery Tour Participant and Guest must comply with all applicable venue rules and regulations, or the Bakery Tour Reward may be forfeited. If a Participant elects to travel or partake in the Bakery Tour without a Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to such a Participant. The actual value of the transportation covered by the Bakery Tour Reward may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Bakery Tour Reward will not be awarded. The Bakery Tour Participant and Guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. The Bakery Tour Reward Participant is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in the Bakery Tour Reward. The Bakery Tour Participant and Guest must each sign and return a Liability Release and, except to the extent prohibited, a Publicity Release before travel will be booked. Accepting a Bakery Tour Reward constitutes an acknowledgment by each Participant and Guest that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the transportation or other elements of the Bakery Tour Reward. The Bakery Tour Reward Participant will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the Bakery Tour Participant. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any element or detail of a Bakery Tour Reward is canceled, postponed, or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any element or detail of the Bakery Tour Reward become unavailable, Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Bakery Tour Participant aside from providing the remaining portion of the Reward, minus any unavailable element or detail. Sponsor is not responsible if a Bakery Tour is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. No Bakery Tour Reward Participant will receive any compensation from Sponsor for any portion of the Bakery Tour Reward that a Participant is unable to use due to loss, damage, destruction (and such will not be replaced) of transportation tickets, or due to delay or cancellation of transportation, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Each Bakery Tour Participant agrees that admission to a King’s Hawaiian Bakery site is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that Bakery Tour Participant, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any Bakery Tour Participant and/or his/her Guest if either the Participant or Guest violates the restrictions set forth herein or engages in disruptive behavior, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person or cause damage to or property loss during the King’s Hawaiian Bakery site tour.
6. PROCESSING OF REWARDS: Coupon Rewards will be fulfilled digitally to the email address collected at the time of registration within 24 hours of the Reward being redeemed. T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Camping Chairs, Cooler & Tent Rewards will be fulfilled to the physical address collected at the time of registration within approximately 6-8 weeks after the Reward is redeemed. The Bakery Tour Reward will be fulfilled within 6 months of the Reward being redeemed. Receipts must be uploaded by February 11, 2024. Please allow up to 7 business days for receipts to be validated. All Rewards must be redeemed within thirty (30) days after the end of the Program Period, which Program Period is scheduled to end on February 11, 2024. Notwithstanding the scheduled Program Period, all redemptions are subject to the availability of each Reward, so when the supply of any Reward has been exhausted that Reward may no longer be available for redemption even during the Program Period or thirty (30) days thereafter. Participants may check the availability of particular Rewards by going to www.SliderSunday.com. While Sponsor will exert commercially reasonable efforts to update the availability of each Reward on that website, all Reward redemptions will be honored only while supplies last.
Each Participant must complete their own receipt submission. No use of any automated, form filling, programmed or similar service or system is permitted. Sponsor shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the submission of receipts or Yard balances in Participant’s account. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the processing of Yards in a Participant’s account, restrict a Participant’s access to their Account or remove Yards from an Account if it determines Yards were improperly credited to such Account. Yards are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any Yards, other than by Sponsor, is strictly prohibited.
Sponsor shall have no liability for any Reward that is lost, intercepted or not received by a Participant for any reason. Once a Reward has been selected, the redemption is final and the Yards will be deducted from the Participant’s Program Account. Yards will not be refunded or placed back into a Participant’s Program Account after a redemption has been processed. Participants are responsible for maintaining current Program Account information, including email address and shipping address, as this information will be used to contact Participants regarding their Account.
Rewards are contingent on full compliance with these Terms and Conditions. All redemption claims are subject to verification by Sponsor before any Reward will be awarded. In the event of a dispute as to any claimed Reward, Sponsor will make the final determination. The Sponsor may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. If information cannot be verified or if there is suspected fraud; the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant and restrict further participation in the Program.
7. INELIGIBLE PERSONS: Employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors and agents of Sponsor, the Administrator, and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Program (collectively, “Program Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, parents and children and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
8. TAXES: Should any Participant receive a Reward or cumulative Rewards that are valued at $600 or more, such person will receive an IRS Form 1099 following receipt of the Rewards for the value of the Rewards.
9. RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor’s decisions are final in making all determinations in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. No Participant may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, Participants may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Program if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Program is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control have destroyed or severely undermined or impaired the integrity, administration, security, and/or feasibility of the Program. By participating in the Program, each Participant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Program Entities, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotional entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any benefit in the Program. To be clear, the Released Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any users for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Released Parties’ reasonable control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
11. DISPUTES: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to California conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Program, each Participant irrevocably agrees that all disputes arising out of or relating to the Program shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in California. All proceedings brought pursuant to this Section 11 will be conducted in the County of Los Angeles, State of California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages and in no event shall any party be entitled to seek to rescind these Terms and Conditions. Any demand for arbitration against Sponsor or other Released Parties must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Participant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Participant agrees to provide Sponsor the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. Judgment on an arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Program or any Participant’s participation in the Program should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Program, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Program as planned. Participants who violate these Terms and Conditions, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Program, tamper with the operation of the Program or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Program or any other Participant (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, in which case, the Participant’s Program registration and access to the registration website may be revoked. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Program. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Terms and Conditions is illustrative and not limiting.
14. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor is KING’S HAWAIIAN Bakery West, Inc., 19161 Harborgate Way, Torrance, CA 90501. The Administrator is The Wilson Group, 878 S. Denton Tap Road, Suite 100, Coppell, TX 75019.
Here is the message.