Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating. By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Entrants represent that they satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The KING’S HAWAIIAN Manning 2023 Fall Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on Friday, September 1, 2023 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 11:59:59 am ET (“Promotion Period”). The sponsor of this Promotion is KING’S HAWAIIAN Bakery West, Inc., 19161 Harborgate Way, Torrance, CA 90501 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is The Wilson Group, 878 S. Denton Tap Rd., #100, Coppell, TX 75019 (“Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal United States residents residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry and who meet all other requirements in these Official Rules (each an “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors and agents of the Promotion Entities and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries, retailers, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion and employees, officers and directors of wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees and each of their Immediate Family Members and Household Members are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Promotion, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Promotion is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States Territories and Possessions and where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO PLAY THE PROMOTION:
You can earn Game Codes and play the Promotion two ways:
(A) Purchase a King’s Hawaiian product with an on-pack official Game Code. Then visit www.SliderSunday.com and follow the onscreen instructions to enter your Game Code. After you enter your Game Code, an on-screen message will appear letting you know if you’ve won a prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If you receive a winning prize message, you will be directed to register and complete the Promotion form to claim the prize. Once you submit your claim, you will receive instructions on how to verify your eligibility.
(B) To receive a Game Code without a purchase, visit www.slidersunday.com/get-code.php or click on the link that says “I Need a Code” during the registration process for a one-time use Game Code and follow the instructions to see if you are a winner, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason except as otherwise contemplated in these Official Rules, and to the extent entrants may otherwise elect at the time of entry.
All Game Codes must be entered by February 11, 2024 at 11:59:59 am ET. LIMIT OF FIVE (5) GAME CODES MAY BE ENTERED PER PERSON, PER DAY. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:01 am ET and ending twenty-four (24) hours later at 11:59:59 pm ET.
Entrants must fully and accurately complete the registration process if they receive the on-screen winning prize message to receive a prize. All claims must be received within the Promotion Period. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Promotion, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the Promotion registration as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein.
Entries in excess of the per person, per day limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, addresses and/or any other methods will void such Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
If you enter the Promotion using a mobile device, message and data charges may apply.
4. HOW WINNERS ARE DETERMINED; PRIZE DELIVERY: The Promotion offers thirty thousand four hundred and twenty (30,420) random, computer-generated “winning times”, one winning time for each prize listed in Rule 5 below. Winners are determined randomly based on the time of Promotion play. The first Entrant to enter a unique code in the Promotion on or after a randomly-generated winning time wins the prize indicated, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of Entrants and the date and time of participation.
Free product coupons Instant Product Prizes will be fulfilled digitally to a Venmo or PayPal account that the Entrant chooses within 24 hours of the winner claiming the free Instant Product Prizes. Physical prizes (t-shirts, hats, footballs, sweatshirts and slider Sunday Hosting Kits) will be fulfilled within approximately six to eight (6-8) weeks from confirmation of eligibility.
Prizes will be awarded to the email address, Venmo, PayPal or physical address collected at the time of Promotion registration. If an email address or mailing address is invalid or if a potential winner fails to respond as directed, the prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner forfeits, is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and no alternate potential winner will be selected, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed, such prize may not be re-awarded, at the sole discretion of the Promotion Entities.
The Promotion Entities reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Other restrictions may apply.
Number of Prizes: Prize Description & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
20,000: Coupon for one (1) Free King’s Hawaiian Product up to $4.99; ARV: $4.99
10,000: Coupon for one (1) Free King’s Hawaiian Product up to $7.49; ARV: $7.49
100: One (1) King’s Hawaiian Branded T-shirt; ARV: $30
100: One (1) King’s Hawaiian Branded Hat; ARV: $25
100: One (1) King’s Hawaiian Branded Football; ARV: $25
100: One (1) King’s Hawaiian Branded Sweatshirt; ARV: $60
20: One (1) King’s Hawaiian Slider Sunday Hosting Kit, (includes two chairs and one cooler); ARV: $500
Total ARV of all Prizes: $198,700.
General Prize Provisions: All prize details are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is obligated to award only the number of prizes stated above. If the number of prize claims for any prize level is greater than the number of prizes stated above for the prize level, winners for the stated number of prizes will be selected in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received for such prize level. UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
Limit one (1) Prize per person, during the entire Promotion Period. Standard terms and conditions printed on coupons also apply. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize claim to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Promotion Entities. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Should any Entrant receive cumulative prizes in this Promotion that are collectively valued at $600 or more, such person will receive an IRS Form 1099 following receipt of the Prizes for the collectively value of the Prizes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. DISCLAIMER: The Promotion Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities or other Released Parties; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities or other Released Parties; or (d) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant agrees to release the Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY THE ENTRANT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY WEBSITE, ONLINE MECHANISM AND/OR PERSONAL PROPERTY PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS BOUGHT OR RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND LIKENESS: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participation into the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s permission to use Entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, a winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By participating in the Promotion, Entrant consents to being contacted by the Promotion Entities for any purpose in connection with this Promotion.
10. DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to California conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant irrevocably agrees that all disputes arising out of or relating to the Promotion shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in California. All proceedings brought pursuant to this Section 9 will be conducted in the County of Los Angeles, State of California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages and in no event shall any party be entitled to seek to rescind these Official Rules. Any demand for arbitration against Sponsor or other Released Parties must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide Sponsor the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. Judgment on an arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any Entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, in which case, the Entrant’s Promotion registration and access to the registration website may be revoked. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
13. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners of prizes valued at $25 or more, visit www. SliderSunday.com after March 1, 2024. Winners list will be available until April 30, 2024.
Here is the message.