PREP: 30 minutes COOK: 20 minutes SERVES: 9 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Pretzel Slider Buns
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 5 sharp cheddar cheese slices, cut in half crosswise
- 9 crispy onion rings
- 9 slices of bacon
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- 6 Tbsp. Mayochup
- 4 green lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 9 skewers
- Butter inside top and bottom bun using 3 Tbsp. of butter. Toast on a griddle until golden brown.
- In a bowl mix ground beef, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 9 3” wide patties of equal size and thickness.
- Fold cheese slices in half and then in half again to make 4 even pieces. Use 2 pieces per slider.
- Air fry or bake onion rings until golden brown.
- Cook bacon until crisp and tear each piece in half.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high. Brush the tops and bottoms of the sliders with oil to prevent them from sticking. Place the sliders on the grill and cook for 5 minutes. Flip sliders and cook for 3 minutes. Top with cheese and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from grill and rest for 2 minutes for medium.
- Spread 1 tsp Mayochup on the inside top and bottom of each bun. Top the bottom bun with lettuce leaf. Place slider on top of lettuce. Cover with 2 half pieces of crisp bacon. Top with 1 onion ring. Place top half of bun on the onion ring.
- Secure each slider with a skewer.
Back to Recipes