PREP: 30 minutes COOK: 20 minutes SERVES: 9 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz. package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 5 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 bottle Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 4 lettuce leaves, torn into slider sized pieces
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 3 rounds each
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into rings
- 9 skewers
- Butter inside of top and bottom KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Pre-Sliced Slider Buns using 3 tbsp. of butter. Toast on a griddle until golden brown.
- In a bowl mix ground turkey, Worcestershire, dry ranch mix, and pepper. Form into 9 3” wide patties of equal size and thickness.
- Fold cheese slices in half and then in half again to make 4 even pieces. Use 2 pieces per slider.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Brush the tops and bottoms of the sliders with oil to prevent them from sticking. Place the sliders on the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip sliders and cook for 3 minutes. Top with cheese and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from grill and rest for 2 minutes. Turkey burger must reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Spread 1 tsp. ranch dressing on the inside top and bottom KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Pre-Sliced Slider Buns.
- Top the bottom bun with lettuce leaf. Place slider on top of the lettuce. Top with slice of tomato and red onion slice.
- Cover with top half of bun. Secure each slider with a skewer.
Back to Recipes