PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 15 minutes SERVES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
GRIDIRON RIBEYE SLIDER INGREDIENTS
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 3 Tbsp. softened butter
- 2 1/2 inch thick ribeye steaks
- A pinch of kosher salt to taste
- A pinch of cracked black pepper to taste
- 9 Muenster cheese slices, quartered
- 1 tub of crispy field onions
- 1 12 oz. jar of Au Jus gravy
HORSEY SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 7 Tbsp. sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Spread softened butter on inside tops and bottoms of KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Pre-Sliced Slider Buns. Griddle until lightly golden brown.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste and cook until desired temperature. Rest steaks for 5 minutes.
- To make Horsey Sauce, mix sour cream, horseradish, and Worcestershire together.
- Thinly slice ribeye.
- Spread Horsey Sauce inside the bottom and top of buns.
- Place 1 square of cheese on top of sauce and top with sliced steak.
- Top steak with 1 square of cheese and crispy onions.
- Heat Au Jus gravy and fill 6 ramekins with 2 oz each.
Back to Recipes